It’s HERRRRREEE! This is an absolutely bumper 113-page edition of the Hallozween Magazine has everything you need to celebrate Halloween – wherever you are and whatever restrictions you may face!
It’s got …
- Interviews with Australia’s best Halloween creatives including artists, haunt designers, photographers, authors and more
- DIY craft and projects created exclusively for Hallozween readers
- A 17-page shopping guide showcasing the best Halloween stuff you can buy
- An online shopping directory on where you can find all the stores in Australia selling Halloween-inspired goods
- A new section where we meet you, the biggest Halloween fans in Australia
- Recipes, cocktails, costumes, makeup, books, movies, paranormal content and MORE!
At Hallozween, you could say we’re just a little bit obsessed with everything dark, creepy, faboolous – and Halloween!
Ever since Hallozween founder Andrea Beattie watched classic 1978 horror film Halloween at age 8, she’s been fascinated by the spooky season.
Not deterred by the naysayers who say Halloween is just an American tradition (spoiler: it’s not) , we created this site. It’s for everyone who loves Halloween in Australia.
And yes, we know that Halloween is celebrated in a different season here, but we’re not going to miss out on any of the fun!
We also embrace the spirit of everything modern Halloween represents: darkness, mischief and fun.