Size: 10cm X 8cm (unscented)
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR CANDLE:
Our beloved candles don’t like to be lonely, so never, EVER leave one burning without supervision, and never burn them if there’s a breeze, on a delicate surface or any surface that is no heat, and how wax, resistant. We suggest a candle holder, or even a heat-proof plate with raised edges to capture wax spill.
If you are burning the candle over multiple sittings – you sadist – ensure the wick is trimmed to be no more than 3-5mm above the wax surface level at all times
- Always keep burning candles within sight and extinguish before going to bed.
- Keep burning candles away from all flammable objects, out of the reach of children and away from pets.
- Never burn your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time and extinguish the flame if it gets too big, smoky or flickers.
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room, and make sure they are placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface – the candle base can get very hot when the candle is alight, and the flame is low.
- Never move or touch a candle during or immediately after it has been in use.
- Keep the wax pool free of debris at all times.
- When it is cool, make sure the wick is trimmed before the next use.
NOTE: These candles make great Halloween decor pieces, but if you choose to burn them, please place a tray underneath to catch the wax and follow all provided safety directions.
To see our Horror Icons range of candles, click here.
You can also see more Hallozween goodness on our Facebook page, here.