One, two, Freddy’s coming for you. There’s only one thing that’s going to save you from Freddy Krueger’s razor sharp clutches … staying awake. And what better ways to fight sleep than watching horror movies and drinking coffee? This Wide Awake on Elm Street coco-soy wax candle is inspired by A Nightmare on Elm Street franchise, and is scented with strong coffee and just a whiff of basement smoke. The perfect gift for a Freddy fan, this candle is a delicious caffeine caress for the senses – and it’s a real cut above the rest.
STRONG COFFEE COCO-SOY WAX CANDLE
THE SCENT: Dark, roasted coffee bean fragrance with a touch of chocolate.
Top notes: Buttercream, Almond
Middle notes: Coffee Bean, Malt
Base notes: Vanilla Bean, Sugar Cane
All candles are 220g in size and, if cared for correctly, will burn for 25+ hours. They are sold individually for $21.95 (release special price for April, regular price will be $24.95) or $100 (release special price for April, regular price will be $110) for the set of 5 horror icons.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote prior to ordering!
Wide Wake on Elm Street candle
• Always keep burning candles within sight and extinguish before going to bed or leaving the room where the candle is burning.
• Keep burning candles away from all flammable objects, out of the reach of children and away from pets.
• Never burn your candle for longer than 1.5 to 2 hours at a time and extinguish the flame if it gets too close to the container, becomes too big, smoky or flickers.
• Burn candles in a well-ventilated room, and make sure they are placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface – this is combustible material and may cause a fire hazard.
• The candle container will get very hot when the candle is alight so avoid moving it when lit, unless it is a hazard.
• Never move or touch a candle during or immediately after it has been in use.
• Keep the wax pool free of debris at all times.
• When it is cool, store your candle with the supplied lid and make sure the wick is trimmed for next use.
Candle flames can get out of control if the wick is left untrimmed, which leads to flickering, smoke and soot. An ideal wick length is about 5mm or around ¼ inch. Use sharp scissors or a wick trimmer after each use when the candle is cool to keep your wick at the ideal length.
The burn time of this candle will depend on a variety of factors, but it should burn approximately 25+ hours in total (at 1.5 to 2 hour sessions) as a guide. Hallozween assumes no responsibility for any damage that may occur due to misuse of candles, and/or during candle burning - burn candles at your own risk.
These candles are made from a coconut and soy wax blend which is 100% natural. It is common when using soy wax that frosting and other small imperfections can occur on the surface, as well as potential inner tin discolouration. This is normal and will not affect the scent or burn of your candle. As each candle is handmade, there may be slight variations in scent and appearance.