It’s summer in Texas, and the weather's perfect for a barbecue so grab a six-pack and your wits and mosey on over to the Sawyer farmhouse where the family is cooking up something special! (You just better hope it’s not you who’s on the menu!) Inspired by the character of Leatherface in Tobe Hooper's 1974 classic The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, this earthy, masculine scented candle is alive with fiery embers and smoky incense, with just a hint of musk. It’s the perfect gift for a horror fan who likes the strong, silent, cannibalistic type.
DRY TOBACCO & HAY COCO-SOY WAX CANDLE
THE SCENT: Alight with fiery ambers and smoky incense, this is warm, homely and earthy.
Top notes: Fresh hay and tobacco leaf
Middle notes: Honey, iris and rose
Base notes: Amber, incense and musk
All candles are 220g in size and, if cared for correctly, will burn for 25+ hours.
They are sold individually for $21.95 (release special price for April, regular price will be $24.95) or $100 (release special price for April, regular price will be $110) for the set of 5 horror icons.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote prior to ordering!
Texas Smokin' candle
• Always keep burning candles within sight and extinguish before going to bed or leaving the room where the candle is burning.
• Keep burning candles away from all flammable objects, out of the reach of children and away from pets.
• Never burn your candle for longer than 1.5 to 2 hours at a time and extinguish the flame if it gets too close to the container, becomes too big, smoky or flickers.
• Burn candles in a well-ventilated room, and make sure they are placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface – this is combustible material and may cause a fire hazard.
• The candle container will get very hot when the candle is alight so avoid moving it when lit, unless it is a hazard.
• Never move or touch a candle during or immediately after it has been in use.
• Keep the wax pool free of debris at all times.
• When it is cool, store your candle with the supplied lid and make sure the wick is trimmed for next use.
Candle flames can get out of control if the wick is left untrimmed, which leads to flickering, smoke and soot. An ideal wick length is about 5mm or around ¼ inch. Use sharp scissors or a wick trimmer after each use when the candle is cool to keep your wick at the ideal length.
The burn time of this candle will depend on a variety of factors, but it should burn approximately 25+ hours in total (at 1.5 to 2 hour sessions) as a guide. Hallozween assumes no responsibility for any damage that may occur due to misuse of candles, and/or during candle burning - burn candles at your own risk.
These candles are made from a coconut and soy wax blend which is 100% natural. It is common when using soy wax that frosting and other small imperfections can occur on the surface, as well as potential inner tin discolouration. This is normal and will not affect the scent or burn of your candle. As each candle is handmade, there may be slight variations in scent and appearance.