Ahhh, the Salem seaside at night. Bliss. Take in the salty breeze as it carries a light amber aroma with smoky vetiver and tobacco woods undertones.
Smells like Halloween by the seaside!
Every candle is hand made from 100% natural cocosoy wax, and hand poured.
Burn time is 30+ hours.
Other Halloween candle scents available for individual sale are Pumpkin Spice and Hocus Pocus.
* Candles are sold individually
• Always keep burning candles within sight and extinguish before going to bed.
• Keep burning candles away from all flammable objects, out of the reach of children and away from pets.
• Never burn your candle for longer than 1.5 to 2 hours at a time and extinguish the flame if it gets too close to the container, becomes too big, smoky or flickers.
• Burn candles in a well-ventilated room, and make sure they are placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface – this is combustible material and may cause a fire hazard.
• The candle container will get hot when the candle is alight so avoid moving it when lit, unless it is a hazard.
• Never move or touch a candle during or immediately after it has been in use.
• Keep the wax pool free of debris at all times.
• When it is cool, store your candle with the supplied lid and make sure the wick is trimmed for next use.
Candle flames can get out of control if the wick is left untrimmed, which leads to flickering, smoke and soot. An ideal wick length is about 5mm or around ¼ inch. Use sharp scissors or a wick trimmer after each use when the candle is cool to keep your wick at the ideal length.
The burn time of this candle will depend on a variety of factors, but it should burn approximately 25+ hours in total (at 1.5 to 2 hour sessions) as a guide. Hallozween assumes no responsibility for any damage that may occur due to misuse of candles, and/or during candle burning – burn candles at your own risk.
These candles are made from a coconut and soy wax blend which is 100% natural. It is common when using soy wax that frosting and other small imperfections can occur on the surface, as well as potential inner tin discolouration. This is normal and will not affect the scent or burn of your candle. As each candle is handmade, there may be slight variations in scent and appearance.