Trick or treat! It’s Halloween in Haddonfield and all over town, kids are gearing up for a night of fun and mischief, unaware that death has come to their little town in the shape of a murdering psychopath. This delicious handmade pumpkin spice candle, with its hints of cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger amid a pumpkin, caramel and sweet buttermilk base, will bring the spirit of Halloween to your place, and conjures up images of jack o’lanterns, autumn leaves floating in the breeze – and the evil stalking the streets of Haddonfield. Inspired by John Carpenter’s cult classic film Halloween, this candle is for those who aren’t afraid of the Boogeyman. After all, at Halloween, everyone’s entitled to one good scare.
PUMPKIN SPICE COCO-SOY WAX CANDLE
THE SCENT: Mouthwatering notes of brown sugar, molasses and spices.
Top notes: Ginger, Allspice, Cinnamon
Middle notes: Pumpkin, Brown Sugar, Nutmeg
Base notes: Clove, Molasses, Vanilla
They are sold individually for $21.95 (release special price for April, regular price will be $24.95) or $100 (release special price for April, regular price will be $110) for the set of 5 horror icons.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote prior to ordering!
Halloween in Haddonfield candle
• Always keep burning candles within sight and extinguish before going to bed or leaving the room where the candle is burning.
• Keep burning candles away from all flammable objects, out of the reach of children and away from pets.
• Never burn your candle for longer than 1.5 to 2 hours at a time and extinguish the flame if it gets too close to the container, becomes too big, smoky or flickers.
• Burn candles in a well-ventilated room, and make sure they are placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface – this is combustible material and may cause a fire hazard.
• The candle container will get very hot when the candle is alight so avoid moving it when lit, unless it is a hazard.
• Never move or touch a candle during or immediately after it has been in use.
• Keep the wax pool free of debris at all times.
• When it is cool, store your candle with the supplied lid and make sure the wick is trimmed for next use.
Candle flames can get out of control if the wick is left untrimmed, which leads to flickering, smoke and soot. An ideal wick length is about 5mm or around ¼ inch. Use sharp scissors or a wick trimmer after each use when the candle is cool to keep your wick at the ideal length.
The burn time of this candle will depend on a variety of factors, but it should burn approximately 25+ hours in total (at 1.5 to 2 hour sessions) as a guide. Hallozween assumes no responsibility for any damage that may occur due to misuse of candles, and/or during candle burning - burn candles at your own risk.
These candles are made from a coconut and soy wax blend which is 100% natural. It is common when using soy wax that frosting and other small imperfections can occur on the surface, as well as potential inner tin discolouration. This is normal and will not affect the scent or burn of your candle. As each candle is handmade, there may be slight variations in scent and appearance.