Roll up, roll up, the circus has come to Derry and it’s the greatest show on earth – if you're okay with sewer-dwelling clowns who invade your dreams. When burning this gorgeous IT-inspired coco-soy candle, you’ll feel like you’ve got a front row seat to a show by none other than the world famous Pennywise, the homicidal dancing clown. So roll up and grab some of this strawberry sweet goodness and join the Losers Club. We all float down here.
COTTON CANDY COCO-SOY WAX CANDLE
THE SCENT: Just like fresh strawberry cotton candy from a country fair!
Top notes: Peach, Strawberry
Middle notes: Sugar Cane, Caramel
Base notes: Vanilla, Musk
All candles are 220g in size and, if cared for correctly, will burn for 25+ hours.
They are sold individually for $21.95 (release special price for April, regular price will be $24.95) or $100 (release special price for April, regular price will be $110) for the set of 5 horror icons.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Please email us at email@example.com for a shipping quote prior to ordering!
Derry Dreaming candle
• Always keep burning candles within sight and extinguish before going to bed or leaving the room where the candle is burning.
• Keep burning candles away from all flammable objects, out of the reach of children and away from pets.
• Never burn your candle for longer than 1.5 to 2 hours at a time and extinguish the flame if it gets too close to the container, becomes too big, smoky or flickers.
• Burn candles in a well-ventilated room, and make sure they are placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface – this is combustible material and may cause a fire hazard.
• The candle container will get very hot when the candle is alight so avoid moving it when lit, unless it is a hazard.
• Never move or touch a candle during or immediately after it has been in use.
• Keep the wax pool free of debris at all times.
• When it is cool, store your candle with the supplied lid and make sure the wick is trimmed for next use.
Candle flames can get out of control if the wick is left untrimmed, which leads to flickering, smoke and soot. An ideal wick length is about 5mm or around ¼ inch. Use sharp scissors or a wick trimmer after each use when the candle is cool to keep your wick at the ideal length.
The burn time of this candle will depend on a variety of factors, but it should burn approximately 25+ hours in total (at 1.5 to 2 hour sessions) as a guide. Hallozween assumes no responsibility for any damage that may occur due to misuse of candles, and/or during candle burning - burn candles at your own risk.
These candles are made from a coconut and soy wax blend which is 100% natural. It is common when using soy wax that frosting and other small imperfections can occur on the surface, as well as potential inner tin discolouration. This is normal and will not affect the scent or burn of your candle. As each candle is handmade, there may be slight variations in scent and appearance.